BLUE SKY FARM
Reserving accommodations at Blue Sky Farm Equestrian Bed and Breakfast constitutes and creates a legally binding contract, whether you reserve orally, in writing or online. By accepting your reservation, we agree to hold the facility for you on the date(s) requested, and to turn down other requests for the same accommodation on those date(s). By requesting the reservation, you agree to pay for the accommodation(s) and date(s) you have reserved. Therefore, date changes are considered cancellations, to which our cancellation policy applies.
Check-in is after 4pm and your host will greet you. Property is fully fenced and gated, so we will need to open the gate for your arrival.
Check-out is at 10am
Full Payment is due at the time of Reservation.
There are no refunds given for cancelations.
The key will be provided upon your arrival.
- Maximum guests: 4
- Not recommended for small children,
- Guests under 25 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No unruly or disruptive behavior
- NO SMOKING
- QUIET TIME STARTS AT 9:00PM
- Early arrivals and/or late departures must be arranged in advance and are subject to availability.
There is no housekeeping provided for any accommodations.
Theft and/or Damages
- Blue Sky Farm reserves the right to charge the card on file for either theft or damages. By booking a reservation at Blue Sky Farm you agree to these terms and conditions. Theft may result in legal action if the item(s) stolen is not paid for or returned. Damages will be charged based on the cost of sourcing and replacing the item. Refusal to pay for either theft or damages will result in legal action.
- You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your guest only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third-party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand. Creating a reservation is a legally binding contract that you agree to our policies.
- To the maximum extent permitted by Law, our site information is provided as-is and without warranty of any kind. We are not responsible nor liable for any malicious or unauthorized code and you are responsible for ensuring you have the appropriate scanning and protection for your device using our site.
- With respect to all communications you make to us regarding Blue Sky Farm Equestrian Bed and Breakfast including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and we shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
Release of Liability
Visit The Grass Roots Of South Carolina
We Have Vacancy!
Book Your Stay Now